Press enquiries should be directed to press (at) mancbeerfest.uk
To apply for press passes to the festival press & trade session on Wednesday 23rd January, click here
A press reception will be held at 3.30pm on Wednesday 23rd.
Latest press release:
Since the end of lockdown, the MBCF team have been exploring options to bring you a festival in February 2022.
Sadly, with ongoing uncertainties due to the ongoing high rates of infection nationally (and particularly in and around Manchester), we must announce that Manchester Beer & Cider Festival will not return in early 2022.
With the festival presenting a significant financial risk in difficult times and being entirely run by volunteers (many of whom have full time jobs), quite simply, we feel we have run out of time to be able to successfully deliver the festival we would want to put on.
We'd like to thank all the volunteers who had continued to work towards putting on a festival, the breweries who had already committed to attend, the staff at Manchester Central who have held the door open and all the customers who were looking forward to the event.
While there may not be an MBCF22 to attend, the pubs and brewery taps of Manchester will still be here offering a year long Manchester Beer & Cider Festival to visitors to the city - remember #PubsMatter.Read more....
Press release archive:
- Manchester Beer & Cider Festival 2022
- Festival ails
- Manchester Beer and Cider Festival partners with local brewers to help visitors learn more about their favourite drink
- Cider Rethought
- Brace Yourselves For The Big One
- Customers crown the best beer, cider and perry
- January is Manchester’s favourite
- Tryanuary It Is, Beer Must You Try
- Irish border no barrier to great beers
- Mini cooper revival at Manchester beer festival