Press enquiries should be directed to press (at) mancbeerfest.uk
To apply for press passes to the festival press & trade session on Wednesday 23rd January, click here
A press reception will be held at 3.30pm on Wednesday 23rd.
Latest press release:
North Yorkshire's Brass Castle brewery recorded an astonishing double success, with two of its brews topping the poll of visitors' choices.
The brewery has been successful in attracting the popular vote before, but it it is the first time in #MBCF's history that any brewery has had two beers in the top three.
It was perhaps even more remarkable as a new beer launched at the festival proved the customers' favourite. Fruit Lupe, a 4.8% ABV single hop pale ale was available in both cask-conditioned and keg styles and drinkers clearly enjoyed the marriage of Mosaic hops with blueberry. Like all Brass Castle's beers, Fruit Lupe is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Press release archive:
- Customers crown the best beer, cider and perry
- January is Manchester’s favourite
- Tryanuary It Is, Beer Must You Try
- Irish border no barrier to great beers
- Mini cooper revival at Manchester beer festival
- Crumbs! Beer expert really takes the biscuit!
- Move over Herbie, we’re parking the bus
- Build it and they will come
- Can you have too much choice?
- Strong line-up of special brews at festival