Press enquiries should be directed to press (at) mancbeerfest.uk
To apply for press passes to the festival press & trade session on Wednesday 23rd January, click here
A press reception will be held at 3.30pm on Wednesday 23rd.
Latest press release:
Tickets on sale for Manchester Beer & Cider Festival
Manchester may have everything but a
beach - but drinkers can anticipate sniffing sea air next January. They are
invited to explore from coast to coast as tickets go on sale for the North's
biggest celebration of beer and cider.
Now in its seventh year, CAMRA's
Manchester Beer and Cider Festival features beers from the UK and further
afield. For the return to Manchester Central from Thursday 23rd to Saturday
25th January 2020, organisers will be shipping in beers from across the North.
There'll be no need for maps with the huge new Coast To Coast bar showcasing
ales from Merseyside to Humberside via Lancashire, Manchester and Yorkshire.
The event attract visitors from all
over the world to Manchester, pouring through the doors to sample some of the
very best beers and ciders from the UK’s booming brewing and cider making
industries. Fans of foreign beers will be well catered for with an excellent
selection promised from Europe and North America.
Press release archive:
- Brace Yourselves For The Big One
- Customers crown the best beer, cider and perry
- January is Manchester’s favourite
- Tryanuary It Is, Beer Must You Try
- Irish border no barrier to great beers
- Mini cooper revival at Manchester beer festival
- Crumbs! Beer expert really takes the biscuit!
- Move over Herbie, we’re parking the bus
- Build it and they will come
- Can you have too much choice?