Press enquiries should be directed to press (at) mancbeerfest.uk
To apply for press passes to the festival press & trade session on Wednesday 23rd January, click here
A press reception will be held at 3.30pm on Wednesday 23rd.
Latest press release:
Manchester Beer and Cider Festival partners with local brewers to help visitors learn more about their favourite drink
Cloudwater, Wild Beer Co, Hawkshead and Thirst Class Ale will be supporting CAMRA’s Discovery Zone this year
The Manchester Beer and Cider Festival taking place from 23-25 January at Manchester Central will play host to CAMRA’s second annual Discovery Zone, aimed at empowering visitors to make more informed decisions at the bar.
Volunteers have organised daily beer and cider tastings led by exciting and innovative brewers and cider makers. They will also showcase high-quality brewing ingredients to help drinkers calibrate their senses.
Breweries involved this year include Cloudwater, Wild Beer Co., Hawkshead and Thirst Class Ale.Read more....
Press release archive:
- Manchester Beer and Cider Festival partners with local brewers to help visitors learn more about their favourite drink
- Cider Rethought
- Brace Yourselves For The Big One
- Customers crown the best beer, cider and perry
- January is Manchester’s favourite
- Tryanuary It Is, Beer Must You Try
- Irish border no barrier to great beers
- Mini cooper revival at Manchester beer festival
- Crumbs! Beer expert really takes the biscuit!
- Move over Herbie, we’re parking the bus