Is it time to #RethinkCider? We here at Manchester Beer and Cider Festival 2020, certainly think so.
This year’s cider and perry bar will be run by the team behind Manchester Cider Club – creating a new, modern and exciting Cider Bar for this winter’s festival.
We will be introducing several new features:
- Cider cooling for all the Ciders and Perry
- Five keg ciders
- Fifteen draught ciders and perries delivered through hand pulls
- A diverse range of Bag in Box ciders and perries representing a wide regional range and a diversity of cider styles
- A cider bottle bar, for takeout and tasters in thirds, featuring some of the best quality bottle fermented and bottle conditioned ciders and perries available
- An increased number of local ciders from within the Greater Manchester CAMRA Region
We believe MBCF20 will be the very first Festival in the UK to be serving three keg conditioned ciders. These are ciders that are still conditioning within the keg and meet CAMRA’s definition of real cider.(more…)