Press enquiries should be directed to press (at) mancbeerfest.uk
To apply for press passes to the festival press & trade session on Wednesday 23rd January, click here
A press reception will be held at 3.30pm on Wednesday 23rd.
Latest press release:
Tickets on sale today for Manchester Beer & Cider Festival
Any cool glass of beer is attractive in the current heatwave, but planning is well underway for the best beers and ciders to be showcased next winter.
And eager ale aficionados can snap up guaranteed admission to the North's biggest celebration of traditional and modern beers and ciders. Advance tickets for all days of the Manchester Beer and Cider Festival go on sale from Wednesday 1st August. But for real beer connoisseurs, organisers have planned something special...
A new ticket is sure to entice drinkers attracted by the huge range of beers and ciders sourced by experts from the Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA). The 'MBCF Experience' ticket will be inclusive with a specially-commissioned unique glass, festival guide and small pour samples of all draught beers and ciders during your visit. With previous festival beers ranging in strength from 2.9% to 11.5%, many will find the traditional half or pint measures simply too much. So for all those who wished they'd been able to taste more, this could be the answer!Read more....
Press release archive:
- EXPERIENCE THE BIG ONE IN MANCHESTER
- Build it and they will come
- Can you have too much choice?
- Strong line-up of special brews at festival
- Discrimination debate takes centre-stage at Manchester Beer Festival trade day
- Cider Outlook is Rosy
- Trio to teach tasty treats
- Unique contest to crown the best beer in Greater Manchester
- Choose Manchester for January sales
- Manchester stakes claim as cask capital of Britain